HR Specialist Switzerland - Employment Law and Employee Relations
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance, and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota, and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
HR Specialist EMPLOYMENT LAW AND Employee Relations sWITZERLAND
Contract: Full-time, permanent
The ERLR Specialist is accountable for effective management of all Employee Relations matters, such as discipline and performance management, employment policy interpretation and grievance cases.
You will proactively provide expert testimony in legal proceedings related to labor and employee relations. Act as advisor on matters related to the administration of contracts, employee discipline and grievance procedures. You drive initiatives to enforce our Continues Process Improvement activities and you are the first person to go when it comes to Employment Law matters and you support our workforce on Employment and Labor Relations matters.
You will be joining our Swiss team being based in our Hub in Prague and embedded in the broader HR and Global Service organization, however specialized in the fields of Swiss employment law and employee relations.
What is the scope? With whom will you work? What are the advantages taking this position? Development possibilities?
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Daily assigned case handling (labor & employment law related matters) to secure appropriate resolution of service requests within defined time periods, levels of accuracy and quality standards and customer satisfaction levels
- Case handling will be done by using standard tools, processes, and guidelines to research/ investigate concerns, to identify policy violations and evaluate findings to ensure appropriate actions are consistently administered.
- Counsel /train/support and enable our GS HR organization in Employment and Labor Law and Employee Relations matters (grievance, discipline, and performance management)
- Legal advisor for employment contracts, General Terms, Exit documentation etc.
- Monitor Swiss labor law legislation and define training/information to other HR functional groups/business
- Support the investigation and resolution of employee grievances
- Acts as Guardian of our Credo
- Support activities around HR related projects including acquisitions, divestitures, reorganizations, labor contracts and policies
- Continues Process Improvement to simplify and align processes amongst the region to increase the effectiveness of our services
- Review and present labor/employee relations trends
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- German speaking (C1/ C2) and Fluent English skills are required, French language skills are preferred
- Ambitioned young Professional with expertise in Swiss Employment and Labor Law or Swiss Labor Law advisor interested in transitioning into HR
- University/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required. With preference of study area in Economics, HR, Employment Law, or related field.
- Willingness to perform the service out of Prague.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Eager to get into conflict management, & training employees and managers.
- Able to deal with conflict and stressful situations, can be resilient. Able to detach and maintain a good work-life balance.
- Enthusiastic teammate with a strong aim to create a positive work environment by facilitation, collaboration, pride, trust, and creating a group identity.
- Socially adaptable and flexible.
- High level of integrity and ethical conduct. Is considered as a role model.
- Analytical and strategic problem solver.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employees benefits:
o 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
o Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
o Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
o Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAEnterprise #JNJEMEAMasters #JNJEMEAHR #JNJEMEAFullTime