This is a great opportunity for an accomplished SAP Logistics Consultant to go in-house and put their skills to use in a dynamic environment. At Alpiq, we have been using SAP since 1991 with the modules FI, CO, TR MM, SD, PM and HCM. We are currently planning to upgrade from Release ECC 6 EHP 7 to SAP 4/HANA. The incumbent can become part of this migration and upgrade project from the beginning and thus make a significant impact. This role is to be based at our offices in Olten, Switzerland.
- Developing solutions and concepts in collaboration with the logistics departments Procurement, Sales, Hydro, Gas and Wind Power Plants
- Contributing to the business blueprint for the S/4 HANA migration project
- Support and consulting for the specialist department during ongoing operations, error analysis and correction, coordination of interfaces to logistics implementation systems
- Collaboration and (partial) project management for change requests of existing implementations, locally and internationally
- Implementation of new functionalities (customizing), specifications for development, testing of developed solutions and documentation
- Training and coaching of key users
- Completed studies in business informatics, computer science or equivalent qualiﬁcation
- Several years of experience as an SAP consultant in a medium-sized / internationally operating company, ideally with expert knowledge of Modul SD, additional knowledge of MM and PM beneficial
- Good knowledge of S/4HANA
- Experience in project business as well as in supporting existing applications
- Solid problem solving skills and continuous improvement mindset
- Communicative and team-oriented personality, fluency in English required, German a plus
- Willingness to travel and work abroad during implementations
No agencies please! Candidates to apply directly, thank you!