Product Owner - Ms Dynamics
Product Owner - Ms Dynamics - vacancy requiring profound MS Dynamics knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Directing, informing, and prioritizing work orders to maximize value considering resource constraints, strategy, and compliance with an entrepreneurial approach
- Collaborating with stakeholders and business process owners to understand their needs and shape the target state enabled by the solution
- Co-creating, prioritizing, and communicating product roadmaps and high-level squad backlogs using iterative techniques with feedback loops
- Ensuring that development practices incorporate clear test outcomes to guarantee code quality within the development cycle
- Collaborating closely with internal and external data engineers, developers, and analysts in the squad to design and implement product improvements
- Balancing and managing technical debt in alignment with customer value work
- Experience as a Product Owner, IT lead or IT project coordinator
- Hands-on expertise with implementation of MS Dynamics Marketing and Customer Insights Modules
- Background in Scrum or similar agile methodologies; Scrum Product Owner certification is desired
- Language skills: English - fluent in written and spoken,
Your soft skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills
- Strong motivation to foster talent development among junior team members
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref .Nr.: BH20743
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
Applications are welcome from individuals of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, as well as from individuals of any working age. Therefore, no gender information or picture needs to be included in the application.
We do need information on your civil status, nationality, date of birth, as well as Swiss work permit due to client requirements.
For applicants with disabilities, we are more than happy to check possible arrangements with our end client.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
RM Group AG
+41 58 356 0606