Established in 1941 and headquartered in Renens, Switzerland, TESA Technology manufactures and markets precision measuring instruments that stand for quality, reliability and longevity.
For more than 75 years, TESA has distinguished itself in the market through its excellent products, its unique expertise in micromechanics and precision machining as well as its proven experience in dimensional metrology.
The TESA Technology brand is the global market leader in the field of height gauges and a pioneer thanks to its wide range of instruments, including callipers, micrometers, dial gauges, lever-type dial test indicators and inductive probes. TESA is a true benchmark for the inspection of incoming goods, as well as for production workshops and quality assurance laboratories.
Through its worldwide distribution network the company focuses on the mechanical engineering, micromechanical, automotive, aerospace, watchmaking and medical industries.
Today, to participate in Tesa Technology’s development, we are looking for a:
Sales Project Coordinator (H/F)
Under the supervision of the Head of Global Projects & Inside Sales, you'll be a crucial part of our project management team for (PMI) Precision Measurement Instruments. Your role involves planning, coordinating tasks, and ensuring smooth communication between team members, stakeholders, and vendors. Your attention to detail, strong communication skills, and ability to adapt will contribute to the successful execution of projects.
Your main missions:
- Assist in project planning and scope definition
- Monitor project progress, identify potential issues and take corrective actions as needed
- Ensure quality standards are met for deliverables and measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate the efforts of team members and departments to achieve project goals
- Facilitate communication among team members such as logistics, export, etc. and stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong client relationship by providing excellent service and addressing client inquiries and concerns
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Maintain project documentation and generate regular reports on project status, sales performance, and key metrics
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- At least 2 years of proven experience in project coordination or a similar role, preferably in e-commerce or ERP change
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Customer-focused attitude and a commitment to delivering high-quality service.
- Fluent in English is mandatory and good knowledge in French and German is a plus
Contract type: Permanent contract
Start date: as soon as possible
Business travels expected (˜ 5%)
- Financial support by the employer of health insurance premiums loss of earnings and accident
- Very advantageous retirement conditions
- Possibility of home office
- 5 weeks of holidays and bridge days during Christmas and New Year
- Healthy and balanced meals at reduced prices in our company restaurant
- And many other benefits !
Rue du Bugnon 38 1020 Renens