Legal Counsel - Public Disclosure #208286
Credit Suisse AGZürich
Veröffentlicht:29 November 2022
Legal Counsel - Public Disclosure #208286
It's a challenging role providing advice and guidance regarding public disclosure and reporting obligations of Credit Suisse. You will have the opportunity to provide expertise and advice to the external reporting team, Executive Board members and other senior management, the Board of Directors as well as many other teams across Credit Suisse in the preparation of public disclosures for Credit Suisse, including annual reports/20-Fs, quarterly earnings (including earnings presentations, media releases and financial reports), Investor Days, interim reports, shareholder meetings and shareholder outreach as well as presentations at industry and other conferences. You will also be advising on disclosures related to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), such as in connection with Sustainability Reports. Furthermore, you will be responsible for analyzing legal requirements and providing guidance regarding upcoming laws and regulations as well as escalating issues with material legal, regulatory or reputational risk.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with great teams across the bank, including many experts in various areas, and get to know the bank and its business as a whole. Teams you will be working with include Finance, the Business Divisions, Investor Relations, Corporate Communications, Risk Management, Treasury and Liquidity, Corporate Secretary, Sustainability experts, HR and other corporate functions.
For this role we have flexibility where the candidate would be based in Europe. Credit Suisse has legal teams in various European locations, including Zürich, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg, Milan and Poland. We will consider applicants for the role to join Credit Suisse in any of these locations, subject to satisfying local immigration requirements.
Your future colleagues
Become part of a motivated and experienced team of experts in a dynamic, fast-paced and high per-forming environment. We are characterized by our ambition to act as trusted legal advisors to our colleagues, our mutual support and collegial way of working and our solution-oriented approach. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your profile includes:
- Master's degree in law or JD; licensed to practice in New York or other relevant US jurisdiction
- Senior level knowledge of US securities laws and regulations
- Prior experience with public disclosure at a financial services firm or other public company or in a US capital markets practice in-house or at a large law firm
- Strong academic credentials and a minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Proven track record in managing information and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a high willingness to perform, reliability, integrity, quick grasp and precise working style
- Open, flexible and team-oriented attitude and the ability to work efficiently, independently and with perseverance
- Excellent communication and social skills; self-motivated
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; fluency in German would be an asset but not required
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Tim von Martini would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse AG