Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products, and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
For our growing commercial business and our fast-extending new product portfolio (NPIs) we are looking for a passionate, highly motivated and inclusive Supervisor supporting our mission to deliver best in class results for our patients.
SENIOR MANUFACTURING PROCESS SUPERVISOR (M/W/D)
• Define and implement innovative manufacturing processes with focus on business value, reliable supply, innovation, quality and compliance to GMP requirements
• Deliver on strategic project goals and process improvements to ensure competitiveness at the pharmaceutical market and with global players
• Accountable to prepare GMP conform documentation and SAP recipes to meet the highest quality requirements and to ensure compliance for operations
• Support our partners in day to day business
• Create technical documents and presentations to inform, teach and provide professional guidance and advise
• Participation in team meetings to ensure magnificent communication and smooth collaboration
• SPOC for documentation
• Lead a team of specialists and professionals
You have successfully completed your studies (university, bachelor or master’s degree) in a scientific field or gained in depth experience in the field of pharmaceutical manufacturing or a related subject area.
You have a validated experience in project execution preferably in the live science and GMP environment. In addition to that you prefer an independent, self-initiative and goal-oriented way of working to apply your expertise and foster collaboration to reach fast paced goals according to management expectations and project schedules.
Proficiency in English and German is required. Proven in depth writing skills and technical understanding are anchored in your professional expertise.
We are promising a collaborative and encouraging working environment with outstanding career opportunities in a global organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.