We offer an exciting challenge in a growing and successful company for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Manager. In this position you will report to the Head of Human Resources and partner with the HR Leadership Team and business stakeholders to provide strategic and operational support in the area of Compensation & Benefits, Payroll and HR Controlling. This is a unique opportunity to deal with a broad range of Compensation and Benefits topics in a dynamic organization. Are you a committed personality who would like to join our team at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten? We look forward to receiving your application.
Head Compensation & Benefits and HR Controlling (80-100%)
- Full responsibility for the bank's annual salary, bonus- performance as well as long term incentive planning process
- Ensures C&B policies and programs remain attractive and competitive based on market benchmark (e.g. variable incentive schemes, sales schemes, reward & recognition, benefits programs, health management) and regular review of corresponding rules and regulations
- Design and implementation (incl. training and communication) of new C&B programs / program updates
- Support of the Compensation and Nomination Committee in the review and design of Management Board and Board of Directors compensation programs and preparation of CNC agenda and meetings
- Execution of benchmark studies and job grading
- Responsibility for the rollout, implementation and continuous development of the new Performance Management program
- Advising HR Management team and business stakeholders regarding all C&B topics
- Responsible for the correct processing of Payroll (together with outsourcing partner) and all social insurance matters
- Responsibility for HR Analytics and HR Controlling
- Leading and developing a team of four employees
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or Finance
- 8+ years experience in the area of Compensation&Benefits, thereof preferably
2-3 years in executive compensation
- Expert knowledge in executive compensation, benchmarking/external market data knowledge and hands-on experience of designing and managing C&B processes
- Experience and good understanding of overseeing Payroll and HR Controlling processes
- Good knowledge of Swiss labour law and local market trends in compensation best practices
- Up to date understanding of banking industry and regulatory environment in Switzerland
- Analytic thinking, curiosity and the ability to think out of the box
- Advanced user of Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong numeracy skills and high attention to detail
- Very good collaboration skills, strong influencing & communication skills, creative problem solving
- Proven people management experience and a very high level of integrity
- Fluency in English and German
Head of Human Resources
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and car dealers.
Cembra serves around 1 million customers in Switzerland and has around 1,000 employees from 37 nations. In September 2019, Cembra completed the acquisition of the consumer finance provider cashgate. Cembra Money Bank AG has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2013.
Direct applications only can be considered.