Nestlé Operational Services Worldwide SACH-Vevey Bergère
Veröffentlicht:05 Dezember 2022
At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win.
We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people's lives that we touch every single day.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com.
Location: Vevey, Switzerland
Company: Nestlé Enterprises S.A.
Act. Rate: 80-100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Start date: as soon as possible
What we offer at Nestlé
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
To complete our Payroll Team based in Vevey, we are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist.
At our HR Employee Services Shared Services Department, we focus on administrative, project, operational and payroll support for the HR Function. Our mission is to ensure consistency, effectiveness and efficiency across Nestlé entities in Switzerland.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will engage with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure best in class payroll processing. You will contribute to continuous improvement, working closely with several partners, including the HR Community and our external payroll provider.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A Day in the Life of a Payroll Specialist
- Supervise and ensure timely delivery of salary payments and management of bank transfers
- Supervise and ensure timely and accurate establishment of annual salary certificates and annual statements related to taxes and cross-borders delivered by our external Payroll provider. Handle invoices
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for our Payroll provider and support on complex requests related to the full payroll activities scope
- Be responsible for various monthly and yearly reconciliations related to HR accounts in conjunction with Accounting Team and tax authorities
- Manage sickness, accidents and disability loss of income indemnities, follow-up with HR Business Partners and coordinate with internal and external insurances stakeholders
- Ensure the good realization of yearly provisional and final AVS and insurances' statements, coordinate the treatment and payment of invoices
- Secure compliance with Swiss cantonal and federal legislation, as well as with internal company regulations by applying proper adjustments to payroll processes and relevant documentation
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities, liaise with IT and other stakeholders to ensure implementation
- Use your ideas to run your own projects, seek out ways to improve systems and processes
- Work in close collaboration with Accounting, Total Reward and Global Mobility Teams
- Provide reports and support for internal and external audits
What will make you successful
- Swiss certified diploma for finance and accounting (brevet fédéral) or Swiss certified diploma for social insurance (brevet fédéral) is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Swiss Payroll
- Experience working with external payroll provider and partners in a multinational and complex environment is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Swiss labor law, social insurances and tax, good understanding of Swiss employment law
- Good command of Excel and SAP HR, PY
- Curious with strong problem-solving and thinking out of the box attitude, ability to set up and improve processes
- Facility to build trusting partnerships, autonomous as well as team player with flexibility
- Deliver quality work with high attention to details, committed and reliable
- Proficiency in French with very good knowledge of English, German would be a plus
Avenue Nestlé 55 1800 Vevey
Nestlé Operational Services Worldwide SA