Today Bucherer is one of Europe's biggest watch and jewelry retail chains. Looking back on a long tradition, Bucherer today offers an international clientele probably the largest choice of Rolex watches anywhere and a wide choice of luxury watches from well-known brands. At the heart of the jewelry...more
Bucherer AG - Bern , Wallis , Genève , LausanneNutzen Sie Ihre Chance und werden Sie Teil eines dynamischen HR Teams in der Bucherer Family.
Bucherer AG - Zürich , NordostschweizNutzen Sie Ihre Chance und werden Sie Teil unseres dynamischen HR Teams in der Bucherer Family.
Bucherer AG - ZürichBegeisterungsfähigkeit, Berufslehre, Dienstleistungsorientierung, Einsatzbereitschaft, Englisch, Erscheinungsbild, Fotografie, ...
Exciting working environment / appreciative culture
Exciting working environment due to the growth of the company (opportunities for project collaboration). An appreciative working atmosphere at the headquarters; the culture of a family business is perceptible and the cooperation is enjoyable (also across departments). Employers support further train...more
Adjustment of structures/processes/infrastructure due to internationalisation; benefits could be further extended
Good working climate
Good corporate culture, trust, projects can be realized. A lot of money is being invested. Large change process for the entire company.
Internal communication can still be significantly improved.
Dear employees, dear colleagues
Many thanks for the detailed evaluation in the jobs.ch portal. You have made a critical statement on the subject of internal communication. We take note of this and regret that you perceive these points negatively. We are aware that a lot of communication and informa...more
Family business with drive and vision
- Exciting working environment with room for participation and design
- Career opportunities available, also in relation to project work
- The company is in a process of change in order to remain successful in the market, this also requires organizational adjustments, which the growth of the company...more
- there is still too much restraint in the area of flexible working models / home office
- Developing communication and support during the change process
- build up consistent talent management