Senior C# /.NET Software Engineer in Test
Publication date:12 May 2023
Place of work:Nänikon-Greifensee
Senior C# /.NET Software Engineer in Test
About Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
In our Software Development Center, we developcloud-ready solutions. Our solutions are globally available and support multiplelanguages. To further expand our leadership role, we invest in our software platformsfor new products. That is why we are looking for a motivated Senior C# /.NET SoftwareEngineer in Test (f/m/d).
In thisrole, you will
- Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage
- Work closely with developers to analyze architecture and implement detailed test coverage on service, integration system and UI level
- Collaborate with requirement engineers and development team to understand features behavior and then define and contribute suitable automated test solutions
- Conduct design and code reviews of automated tests with team members
- Work together with DevOps team to set up and maintain test automation in CI/CD pipeline
- Participate in test pipeline maintenance rotation and ensure pipeline failures are prioritized properly
- Analyze our software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design, testability, and quality
- Advocate for best practices in testing, coding practices, testability, and quality. Promote and guide by example in clean code and the concept of the test pyramid
- Ensure that test outcomes are easily accessible, transparent, timely and generated automatically
- Work on test execution optimizations, fast feedback loops and test parallelization in distributed environments
- Degree in Computer Science (FH / BSc, MSc) or related technical/scientific discipline
- Some years of relevant professional experience in software engineering and/or test automation
- Professional programming skills in C#/.Net, or Java
- Experiences in building test automation frameworks with focus on white box testing
- Familiarity with best practices in UI test automation and tools like Selenium
- Experiences with continuous integration systems and agile methodologies (preferably in Azure DevOps)
- Familiarity with advanced concepts of computer architecture, microservices (load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, networking), data structures and standard programming practices would be a plus
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus
- Fluent in English (oral and written) - German is a plus
We are offering:
- Where applicable flexible working hours, a hybrid work model and a wide portfolio of training opportunities
- 40h week with at least 25 vacation days per year plus 4 to 7 additional days off (i.e. in between bank holidays)
- Free parking spaces and direct access to public transport from our facilities
- Healthy menus cooked onsite and special prices for employees at our own METTLER TOLEDO restaurant
- A range of additional attractive benefits like discounts for sport clubs and others
You can expect challenging, interesting, and varied tasks in an innovative and international environment, with the opportunity to network globally and realize your next career goal.
We look forward to meeting youin our new campus in Nänikon-Greifensee!
"Meet the people workingin Software Development: https://youtu.be/zjWI3Mt2znk"
Have we raised your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our e-mail address is E-Mail schreiben .
We consider only direct applications.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here.