58 Ict system engineer job offers
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
System Engineer Steer-by-Wire (m/w)
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
- University degree in Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics
- Strong experience in system engineering / architecture, experience in model based system engineering is a benefit
- Experience in embedded hardware/software development for safety-critical products (ISO26262, ASIL-D, ...)
- Very good at driving cost optimal design
- Accurate, structured and highly communicative
- Fluency in English / German required
- You will be responsible for handling system design work packages, managing relevant requirements and design documents and component requirements
- Responsibility for system architecture and sizing lies with you and you will collaborate closely with our E/E competence center in Budapest and central development teams for sensors & motor in Eschen, FL
- You will support an efficient function verification (DVP&R) in our protoype vehicle
- You will work in an agile team with system engineers and use Model Based Systems Engineering methods
- Driving continuous improvement of our products and processes and our system solutions in a multi-functional, international project team is part of your responsibility
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 2347