Lunaphore Technologies S.A. is a Swiss company born in 2014 with the vision of enabling spatial biology in every laboratory. Lunaphore provides solutions based on a game-changing chip technology that can extract spatial proteomic and transcriptomic data from tumors and other tissues, transforming any assay into multiplex spatial biology with an intuitive approach.
We are a team of innovators dedicated to empowering researchers in immunology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience to push the boundaries of scientific discovery and drug development. We build solutions that simplify technology adoption of spatial biology to support the development of diagnostic tools and streamline clinical trials, ultimately improving patient outcomes.
We are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious candidate ready to make an impact in a fast-growing company, bringing awareness to the latest innovations and driving groundbreaking research forward.
For further information on Lunaphore and its products, please visit www.lunaphore.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Postdoctoral Researcher to work on a collaborative project between Lunaphore and the Moor Lab at the Department of Biosystems Science and Engineering, ETH Zurich. (https://bsse.ethz.ch/lsp)
The position will have ETH Zurich affiliation and be mostly based in Tolochenaz (VD) at Lunaphore premises, with occasional travels to the academic partner site in Basel (5-10%).
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Establish and validate new protocols for the automated microfluidic COMETTM platform
- Conduct experiments to ensure chemical and physical compatibility, optimize and fine-tune approaches to ensure accurate and sensitive RNA detection
- Design and develop automated detection approaches tailored to the RNA detection system used, develop image analysis pipelines to enable the quantification of RNA and protein expression
- Create analysis pipelines to integrate different information such as cell segmentation and RNA/protein quantification information
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, or related disciplines
- Strong background in microfluidics and automation
- Experience with image analysis and computational biology
- Proficiency in programming languages (Python, MATLAB, etc.) and relevant software tools
- Hands-on experience in spatial proteomics and/or transcriptomics assays (in situ hybridization, in situ sequencing, or similar techniques) is a strong plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary research environment
- An innovative project lying at the interface of academia and a rapidly growing high-tech company
- A dynamic company where you can have a real impact
- An environment where you will be able to grow both professionally and personally
- Collaborate every day with a young, interactive, and motivated team
- A diverse and international working environment
To protect the interests of all parties, LUNAPHORE TECHNOLOGIES SA will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to LUNAPHORE TECHNOLOGIES SA will be considered LUNAPHORE TECHNOLOGIES SA property.