2 Bank employee job offers
Implenia is Switzerland's leading construction and construction services'company and has a strong position in the German, Austrian and Scandinavian infrastructure markets. Our headquarters are in Dietlikon near Zurich and we employ around 10'000 people across Europe. In 2019, we generated revenues of CHF 4.4 billion. We are looking for a new Group Treasurer. The position will be based in Dietlikon and will report to the CFO.
Group Treasurer (m/f/d) 100%
The Group Treasurer and its small team of experts ensure the group's treasury functions. Cash, guarantee and risk management are the main tasks at an operational level. At a strategic level, the focus is on group financing via the capital market, syndicated loans or bilateral lines. The key tasks will be:
- Define the treasury strategy and align it with the overall Finance plans, objectives and strategic priorities of the group
- Lead and develop a small team
- Act in a leading role in capital structure, debt management, bond issuance and/or share repurchases to ensure the most efficient use of the company's capacity and borrowed monies
- Create solutions to financial challenges
- Foster relationships with Banks and Insurers
- Ensure efficient running of the Treasury operations (Cash management and Guarantees)
- Manage short and long term liquidity and financial risks (mainly currency)
- Organize, hedge and document intercompany financings.
- Higher education in finance (University, FH)
- Fluent in German and English; French is an asset
- 5+ year's work experience in a Treasury or Corporate Finance function
- Experience working for companies with a European footprint
- Experienced at an operational and strategic level (all-rounder)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Superior analytical and conceptual skills in contribution with pragmatic, solution-oriented competence
- In depth user knowledge of SAP, Treasury Management Systems, (e.g. Bellin, Tipco), Bloomberg, Microsoft office etc.
Our employees are the heart of our company. Become part of an innovative construction business which focuses on sustainability and let's achieve excellent operational and financial results together. We will challenge you with exciting tasks. We would be happy to tell you more in an interview. Do you think this could be the right job for you? If so we would be delighted to hear from you. We prefer to receive applications directly.