1 743 Compliance job offers
Stadler has been building trains for over 75 years. With our innovative strength, flexibility and reliability we are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles today. In 2017 Stadler established an independent, international centre of competence for signalling technology. Today, several teams of highly qualified engineers research and develop signalling solutions in Wallisellen. These include solutions in the areas of automated train operation (ATO), train control system (ETCS) and driverless metro trains (CBTC). Join our team and help us shape the future of mobility!
CBTC Software Development Lead (m/w/d)
- Defining technical product development roadmap
- Responsible for on-time product development
- Technical Lead for the product development
- Interacting with Software Architects, developers, Testers & Validators on daily basis for status updates and compliance with timeline
- Technically supporting the team with defining the Software requirements and SW development
- Managing agile way of development
- Ensuring product compliance with new Project requirements, Delta analysis and Gaps
- Completed technical education as electrical or computer science engineer ETH/TU/FH or comparable
- Multiple years' experience (5-10 years) in software programming, preferably with PLC development as per IEC 61131
- Experience with Agile Development methods and iterative approach. Previous experience with being Scrum master an advantage
- First leadership and product development capabilities
- Targeted, structured and entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Team player with a high degree of social skills, a sense of responsibility and assertiveness
- Dynamic and loyal personality
- Business fluent in German and English
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- Applications via agencies are not considered
- Due to Swiss permit restrictions, applications of Non-EU/EFTA Citizens without valid work permit for Switzerland cannot be prioritized
I am happy to help
HR Business Partner
phone +41 44 878 82 77
Where we need you
software development, signalling, railway, software architecture, leadership, product development
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. We know that and offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
We are happy to cover part of the costs of a ZVV pass or SBB annual pass.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of shops and online-shops.
FELFEL Foodservice provides tasty, regional and healthy meals for breaks and lunch. Microwaves are available.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development and growth of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and department interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.