Are you an expert when it comes to tools like Gsnow, Assist, Tableau as well as the Lean methodology? Are
you at your best when supporting others on A3 and DTP platforms? Do you have proven ability to analyze
complex issues and define measures for improving IT support situations (incl. lead small projects , strive
We're looking for an IT Support Analyst to:
* provide workstation support (Thin Clients, DTP Desktop and Laptops)
* assist with Desktop Virtualization projects as in BOYD/ UBS iPads / Remote Connection solutions
* define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
* contribute expertise to the Management of existing and new IT products as well as services
* use Lean methodology to identify pain points and root causes of inefficiencies
* act as a Subject Matter Expert in deployment of future state processes
* work on expert level complex technical issues within the desktop environment (incl. desktop HW support)
You'll be working for the Switzerland Support HUB team in Basle. We provide desktop support (incl.
Virtualization, Mobile, etc.) to Swiss users within UBS, ensuring the quality, the stability of the desktop
environment and acting as a Subject Matter Expert in complex issues. As an IT Support Analyst you'll play an
important role in identifying main pain points and defining measures for more effective service delivery
Your experience and skills
* 5+ years of industry experience
* 5+ years of direct customer contact face to face IT desktop support, preferably in a large organization
* German and English language skills is a must (French, Italian best effort)
* Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
* MS Office 2010 application suite ( MS Project, PowerPoint, Access, Excel 64 bit, Word, OneNote,
* Skype login and profile issues ( Skype for Business)
* Various remote access solutions (i.e. Blackberry Console, , VPN, Citrix Director, etc.)
* Root cause analysis, attend weekly global call with Engineering and Problem Management. Liaise with
Product Owner or Engineering
* Troubleshooting WIFI, printing, network issues, shared folders / mailboxes quickly
* Good knowledge of tools like Gsnow / Service Now, Assist, Tableau
* Excellent PC hardware/software troubleshooting skills Windows 7, Windows 10 and knowledge on
Windows Profile Management including local and roaming profiles
* must demonstrate analytical, problem solving and documentation skills
* capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
* track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
* confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.