7,306 Information Technology / Telecom. job offers
Our IT Process & Business Management team at our headquarter in Zurich-Altstetten is looking for an expert who is responsible for designing, maintaining and continuously improving the IT service portfolio and IT service catalog. In this interesting position, you ensure the adequate service documentation and the monitoring and management of IT service performance throughout the entire service lifecycle. We are looking forward to your application.
IT Service Manager
- Design, implement and maintain a appropriate service design concept for IT services
- Execute the IT service design function. Ensure service design and service modelling for new and existing services
- Design, implement, maintain and continuously improve the IT service portfolios and IT service catalog. Ensure the alignment with the overarching business service catalogue
- Ensure the monitoring and management of the IT service performance throughout the entire service lifecycle
- Responsible for the overall quality of the IT service portfolios and IT service catalog including the health and status reporting of defined IT services
- University or technical college degree or comparable education
- At least three years of professional experience in IT service design, IT service portfolio management and IT service catalog management
- Sound understanding of IT service design, IT service portfolio management and ITIL Framework
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to work with stakeholder at all levels
- Customer focused, service oriented and commited personality with a hands on mentality and the ability to work independently
- Fluent in English and German
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of financing solutions and services. Our product range includes consumer finance products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards and the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing as well as deposit and savings products.
We have our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches, online distribution, as well as credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 40 different countries. In September 2019, we successfully completed our takeover of consumer credit provider cashgate. We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013.
Direct applications only can be considered.