Novocure is a global publicly-traded commercial-stage oncology company developing a profoundly different cancer treatment therapy called tumor treating fields (TTFields) for patients with solid tumors. TTFields therapy is a non-invasive, novel, antimitotic treatment modality which utilizes proprietary technology attempting to slow or reverse tumor progression by inducing tumor cell death. Novocure's commercialized product, Optune, is approved for the treatment of adult patients with glioblastoma (GBM) in the USA, Europe and Israel. Novocure has ongoing or completed clinical trials and is further expanding its efforts into several other solid tumor indications - non-small cell lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer and other types of solid cancers.
To support our team in Root, Switzerland we are looking for a
Supplier Quality Engineer
In this role you will provide Quality support and leadership to partner with the company’s suppliers, and their respective processes/systems to deliver quality parts, materials, and services, prevent defects, and allow Novocure to provide customers with the highest quality and reliable products. You can work with a high level of autonomy under minimal supervision.
- Establish and successfully execute supplier management plans which will align to overall business objectives.
- Improve material quality by ensuring proper inspection methods and drawing requirements are communicated, understood, and delivered with suppliers
- Perform timely investigations into supplier quality issues, including coordinating material disposition, CAPAS, and Inspections
- Perform supplier audits and assessments of their processes and Quality Management Systems
- Support Novocure and Supplier non-conforming material processes
- Support supplier change requests and Novocure engineering change request processes
- Support internal, corporate, notified body, FDA, and other audits
- Identify, analyze, and manage risk through product life cycle with use of risk management tools
- Perform monthly meeting with critical suppliers and monitors KPI's and Yield
- Interpretation of ISO and FDA requirements for creation and implementation of Quality System improvements and updates and to support supplier development processes
- Travelling up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific or technical field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Supplier Quality, Quality Engineering or Reliability Engineering function
- Auditing experience in quality assurance requirements associated with medical devices or drug products is desired
- ISO 13485 Certified Lead Auditor or CQA and 6 Sigma and/or Lean experience preferred (trained or certified)
- Strong ethical standards and demonstrated track record of effectively influencing and negotiating with suppliers and leading effective/successful change initiatives
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in English
- Good analytical and statistical problem solving skills / tools
We are looking forward to receive your application to Mira Brüngger, HR Generalist EMEA. Please find more information about Novocure and our therapy on our website www.novocure.com or by consulting our patient testimonial videos.
Frau Mira Brüngger
HR Generalist EMEA
6039 Root D4