Belimed is a leading global supplier of innovative cleaning, disinfection and sterilization solutions for medicine, with subsidiaries in Europe, USA and China. Under the brand name Belimed we develop, produce and distribute equipment for hospitals and clinics. Our more than 1000 employees in 10 countries have been working tirelessly for over 40 years to provide our customers with absolute confidence in sterile processing solutions. Would you like to join them? Apply in Zug as
Head Customizing (m/w - 100%)
- End-to-end Process owner of the customizing process medical. Coordinate and evaluate customizing requests, conduct feasibility analysis and supports bidding process.
- Controls, manages and conduct the customizing process from the initial sales request to the final product
- Serves as the single point of entry for customizing requests from Belimed Sales team. After request approval the project manager customizing is responsible for the product realization until FAT.
- Establishes and improves all tools to support, document and streamline the process. He/she is the owner of all customization related documentation and therefore is responsible to improve, update and optimize the process and all related documents
- Assures that pricing, top-to-bottom margins and cost calculation are as expected by the Belimed Group. Works closely together with sales shared service centers and controlling to assure financial guidance and success
- Serves in an initial phase as an interface between Belimed HQ and Sales Area management. Guides a request through the process, triggers first level sales evaluation as well as keeps track of all records
- Triage the request and keeps records of all customization request. Maintains and communicate all request and their records to product management, by working closely together with sales too
- Decide on a request in close collaboration with product management, R&D, operation and business unit management. Takes Make-or-Buy decisions based on assessment of available internal resources, so to guarantee execution under difficult conditions
- Conduct and steers the initial feasibility analysis with R&D, operation and service within given time frames and in the adequate quality
- Manages and conduct all involved Belimed departments (R&D, Operation, Supply Chain, Procurement, et al) to establish the pre-sales calculation in close collaboration with the shared service centers
- Electrical/Electronic/Mechanic/Software/Quality background with at least 5 years’ experience in Product development, Support and Equipment design
- Deep experience in sales, development and manufacturing processes
- Deep experience in at least one of the following fields: Mechanical Design, Electrical, Electronic, Automation technologies, Software, Medical Application, Life-Science Application
- Mechanical or electrical engineer ETH / FH with commercial education
- Founded experience with Project/Program Management tools like MS-Project or equivalent
- Knowledge of industrial ERP systems – SAP as advantage
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Team-Building and Emotional-Intelligence
- Leadership-, communication-, organizational-, analytical- and problem-solving skills.
- High level of cost-consciousness and commercial awareness
- Solutions oriented, strong performer, powerful team player, used to transform ideas into reality and project-oriented work
Use your technical/engineering background and proven sales/business development experience to contribute to success of our products. We offer you a key role in a dynamic and international company, committed to improving the safety of patient and staff worldwide. We are looking forward to your application (including CV, motivational letter and reference letters) via our online platform.