265 Project Management Officer jobs in the Region of Zurich / Schaffhausen
As a project manager, you will lead and design innovative and varied digitization projects with a focus on individual software development.
Project Management Software Development
- As a project manager, you will lead and design innovative and varied digitization projects with a focus on individual software development. Your heart beats for new solutions that offer the ideal solution for our customers. In the area of software development, you will accompany the projects from the idea to the handover into operation. Our portfolio includes AI, mobile, front-end and back-end technologies.
- You design the framework for a project team with highly qualified employees from different disciplines and lead it in such a way that they can use their potential in a committed and effective way. The team can be distributed across different (inter)national locations.
- Both your personal and the team's development are important to you, so you are an essential sparring partner and coach for the team. As a professional in the service business, you will lead projects to success for our customers and Zühlke.
- Proximity to the customer is important. Travel within Switzerland may therefore be part of your job.
- You have several years of experience as a software project manager
- Your heart beats for digitization and you want to find the best solution for our customers.
- You feel comfortable in agile individual development projects.
- Ideally, you have experience in the financial sector or in the public sector, which you can bring to us profitably.
- A university degree (FH, ETH, Uni) in (business) informatics as well as very good German and English skills are required for this position.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (e.g. project management).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Zühlke Engineering AG
Frau Caroline Nellen
Head Recruiting & Talent Relations