Services Commercial Manager
Publication date:07 März 2023
Workload:80 – 100%
Place of work:Uzwil
Services Commercial Manager
permanent, 80 - 100%
Start: to be defined
Are you a proactive and business-oriented person who likes to develop a world class service operation, and provide our customers with world-class service solutions? Do you aspire to build a process and data driven service operations that make our customer's production more efficient, more reliable, and productive and reach a more sustainable production factory? Then this is the right challenge for you!
Bühler is a global leader in manufacturing equipment to produce food, feed, and advanced material, sustainably feeding the world every day. Our global Service Business is growing and transforming, and we are looking for a motivated and experienced Services Commercial Manager (all genders) to contribute to our mission: "Partnering for better Outcomes".
- Functional leadership responsibility in collaboration with corporate finance to define and enforce company processes and rules for payment terms
- Operationally support the global services business (regions and businesses) with negotiations of frame agreements and review and draft contracts to support the business
- Creation of commercial concepts and value flows and different business models like Outcome as a Service (OaaS), remote care and preventive maintenance among others
- Close collaboration with legal department at group level
- Interface to commercial managers at regional and business area level
- Develop a level of expertise and working knowledge and advise on relevant export and commercial topics such as tax, Letters of Credit, guarantees, etc.
- Identify and maintain relationships with all required stakeholders including Bühler entities in regions and business areas, legal and technical advisors, agents, OEMs
- Understand the commercial, legal, and technical solutions required for frame / services agreements and the economic benefits of alternative approaches
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar commercial role
- Up to date with industry trends, as well as laws and regulations
- Thorough understanding of commercial, legal, and financial matters
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, strategic thinking, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Master's degree in business administration or similar field knowledge in manufacturing or process industry
- International and successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Exciting Development and Training Opportunities
- Comprehensive Pension Plan
- Large Variety of Fringe Benefits
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We're happy to help!