At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
(Senior) Consultant - Forensic Technology and eDiscovery
The Forensic Technology & eDiscovery team is a group of technical specialists that leverages data and technology to investigate high-profile financial crime matters related to fraud, corruption, money-laundering, misconducts and support the enforcement of regulatory requirements.
The nature of our work requires the collection, processing and management of large sets of communications, documents and records from a wide array of information systems. We combine deep investigation expertise with Forensic and eDiscovery technology to accelerate the fact-finding process.
- The rapidly growing Forensic department is currently seeking the right candidates for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensic Technology and eDiscovery team.
- You will be responsible for providing critical support to our teams of investigators, clients, legal counsels and regulators in fact-finding activities.
- Our methodology incorporates advanced data analysis technologies such as natural language processing, machine learning, predictive coding, social network analysis and automation. You will receive training on our forensic technologies and the opportunity to contribute to innovation.
- You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the team.
Your key responsibilities
- Working in engagement teams, carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of unstructured and structured data.
- Collaborating with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations.
- Working in our dedicated Forensic Technology & eDiscovery lab and secure platform to help clients secure and uncover facts with the use of technology.
- Innovating and developing new solutions to answer current and future needs of our clients.
- Supporting the leadership team and the project manager on the operational level and acting as a role model and coach for more junior team members.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in all fields related to Computer Science, Engineering and other technical majors
- Strong problem solving, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Consulting-oriented mindset, flexibility and "can-do" approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German or French) is a plus).
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience with Relativity, Nuix, and other state-of-the-art Forensic Technology & eDiscovery tools.
- Solid programming skills with Python, R, SQL or other main programming languages
- Solid knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Security topics
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position (ID: 814785) online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Write an email / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.