In this exciting role within the Risk Management division and as second line of defence, you contribute to a sound risk and control framework in Cembra Money Bank. Based on your expertise and regulatory requirements you improve standards, processes and governance structures for Operational Risk Management and Business Continuity Management (BCM). You will also provide methodological support on the Internal Control System.
Operational Risk Manager
- As part of the Operational Risk team under Risk Control contribute to the sound risk and control framework for the Group
- Promote defined standards, processes and governance structure of operational risk management and control in business functions
- Work with the Bank-wide network of Operational Risk Champions in various activities and in close cooperation with other control and governance functions (Operations, Compliance, Legal, etc.)
- In collaboration with the Senior Operational Risk Manager identify relevant risks, conduct risk assessments and ensure the implementation of targeted controls and mitigation measures
- Support BCM activities, tests and controls in collaboration with other business functions
- Support the Internal Control System
- Become a backup of the Senior Operational Risk Manager
- 1-3 years of relevant operational risk experience within the financial services sector
- Good knowledge of operational risk management frameworks and standards
- Risk control, compliance or audit background
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in both German and English
- Good stakeholder management skills across functional areas and hierachy levels
- Structured thinker with proven ability to deliver on tight deadlines
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and car dealers.
Cembra serves around 1 million customers in Switzerland and has around 1,000 employees from 37 nations. In September 2019, Cembra completed the acquisition of the consumer finance provider cashgate. Cembra Money Bank AG has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2013.
Direct applications only can be considered.