243 offene Reach partners Jobs
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
Software Engineer - Security
We offer merchants and international financial institutions a secure and stable solutions along the entire value chain of cashless payment transactions.
We are operating in an agile environment and your team is making sure that the transactions of non-cash payments in Switzerland and Austria are running smoothly.
- Develop and test backend services connecting hardware security modules and business applications
Design, develop and test of a new system to manage cryptographic keys as well as other utilities around hardware security modules
- Take end-to-end responsibility for these services and applications (deployment, support, operations incl. on-call duty)
- Consult regarding security, cryptography and IT compliance aspects of current and new services of the company
- Support on-site HSM management (HW replacements, decommissioning, getting logs for audits)
- On-call duty (=Pikettdienst 7x24 hours
Advanced technical college or university degree in IT or similar
2-3 years experience in software development involving IT security, cryptography
- Programming skills: Java (Java EE / Spring), C# (ASP.NET), C, Ruby
- IDE & tools: IntelliJ/Eclipse, Visual Studio, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with web technologies would be a plus
- Analytic, reliable, resilient, communicative person who is willing to work in a team
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry standards (EMV, PCI DSS/PTS and related NIST, ISO standards) would be an advantage but is not mandatory
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Worldline SIX Payment Services AG, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zürich. Please contact Benjamin Trinidad Segura Tel. +49-151-108 576 05 for any questions.