Zacharias AG was founded in 2015. We are a wealth management and advisory firm based in Zurich. We are licensed as a portfolio manager by FINMA and are subject to prudential supervision by FINcontrol Suisse AG.
Based in Switzerland, we are positioned to understand different cultures, while bringing the Swiss wealth management tradition to manage wealth in a reliable, stable, and structured way.
We are searching for a team-oriented, self-organized, and committed personality as an
- All-round support of our daily business, including but not limited to the management and organization of client files and internal documentation, invoicing, other technical tasks;
- Providing first-class support to existing client relationships in a range of daily tasks;
- Administrative support of the compliance and risk management functions in regular monitoring and reporting;
- Ad-hoc assistance with client assignments, including preparation of document requests, bank forms, presentations, etc.;
- Administrative support for team members, including travel arrangements, scheduling, preparation of meeting minutes, management of office premises & supplies, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or business administration;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in banks, asset management companies, or family offices;
- Advanced knowledge of legal structures used for investments and asset protection;
- Good knowledge of FinSA and FinIA legislation and associated requirements for portfolio managers;
- Self-organized,responsible, and solution-oriented approach to work;
- Fluent oral and written English and German; fluent Russian is an advantage.
As a dynamic and rapidly growing company, we can offer you a modern business environment with flexible working models, short decision-making paths, and a team of international well-established professionals.
Please send us your application including a cover letter, CV, diplomas, and reference letters in one PDF file until 31st October 2023 to Write an emailor through the LinkedIn Easy Apply. More information about the position can be provided upon request.