We are a growing company active in financial services and supervised by FIMA in Switzerland with offices located on different continents. We offer an exciting and challenging role as Fund Accountant within our Operations Team. The role covers end-to-end production from the booking to the validation of liquid and illiquid funds, and managed accounts in various jurisdictions.
We are looking for a Fund Accountant to assume a broad fund accounting functions to support our growth plan in Private Debt invetsments to deliver high quality to our client and being able to manage work under high time pressure.
Be part of a forward-thinking team whose passion and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working flexible environment.
We are a company which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Register investments/divestments in master ledger and reconcile with bank account
- Update the master portfolio snapshot database
- Reconcile daily investment/divestment ledger with bank accounts
- Investigate discrepancies spotted and propose corrective actions
- Communicate with IT Business solutions team about any discrepancy spotted
- Track & report any delay in investment/divestment as compared to schedule
- Compile investment/divestment ledgers and upload into data rooms
- Communicate with service providers in charge of investment vehicles accounting
- Ensure monthly documents are collected in timely manner
- Ensuring fund administrator reporting is accurate, timely, and reflective
- Supporting with year-end audit
- Completing NAV calculations
- Pricing securities (currency futures)
- Reviewing the expenses, distributions, and drawdowns of funds
Experience and skills:
- 3-5 or above of experience in fund accounting
- Experience in Private Equity and Real Estate in Fund Accounting
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements (SFAMA, FINMA, KAG)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English, German would be an advantage
- At ease with numbres and very strong analytical skills
- Team player, ability to set priorities, self-motivated with the ability to work independently under high time pressure
32 rue de l'Athénée 1206 Genève