Senior Expert Global Learning & Leadership Development (f/m/d)
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication :22 Februar 2023
Taux d'activité :80 – 100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Parkstrasse 23, 5400 Baden
Would you like to contribute to sustainable, future-proof solutions in energy supply? Are you convinced that continuous learning is the key to developing skills and solutions for the future? Axpo, Switzerland's leading energy company, is looking for an experienced Senior Expert in Global Learning & Leadership Development! We are on our way to implement a learning organisation and offer you a role in the middle of this transformation. Together with partners in the organisation, you will identify suitable ways to achieve this, contribute with your expertise and play a key role in driving this development forward.
Are you ready for the future? Apply now!
What you will do
- Based on the business strategy, you will help to shape our new learning landscape and to continuously develop it further
- The content focus will be on leadership development and skills management (especially in IT & digitalization)
- You will be given plenty of room for sparkling ideas and use your creativity to drive new formats, methods, and approaches as well as digital learning
- You select suitable learning providers, and negotiate contracts and you are responsible for adhering to the learning budget that you have helped to develop
- You help to create a culture of autonomous learning and live it
What you bring and who you are
- You have several years of experience in the field of learning and development in an international context, know the current trends and challenges, and have implemented modern digital learning formats
- You have a good network in the field of L&D, you are curious, courageous, and creative
- You have experience in leadership development and have been involved in the development of skills management (especially in the area of digitalization& IT).
- You have a high level of strategic and analytical competence, you are entrepreneurial, and have a structured, very independent working style
- You are proactive in contributing your ideas, have a good sense of target group-oriented communication, and have strong consulting, facilitating, and presentation skills
- You speak German and English fluently
About the team
At Axpo, we foster a culture of continuous learning to develop key skills for the future. Our Learning & Development team works in a dynamic, international environment and consists of interdisciplinary specialists who contribute to our joint success with their respective strengths. The constructive, value-creating cooperation between all team members is based on mutual trust and openness.
Carlos Moreno Paniagua