Treasury Manager (f/m/d) 40-60%
Auf einen Blick
Veröffentlicht:25 November 2022
Pensum:40 – 60%
Alpiq Holding Ltd. is a Swiss energy company operating throughout Europe. Its activities include the generation and supply of electricity, energy trading, energy management, energy services as well as energy technology. Alpiq Ltd. is a subsidiary of Alpiq Holding Ltd. with headquarters in Olten.
At Alpiq, we are currently looking for a Treasury Manager (40-60%) in ordet to strengthen our Treasury Management team. The role is to be based at our offices in Olten, Switzerland and reports to our Head of Corporate Finance & Treasury.
Please note this position is offered as fixed term contract of 12 months.
Your main responsibilities
- Monitoring of cash movements and liquidity planning
- Cash and collateral management
- Ensuring the ability of payements of the Group
- Support of the cash flow planning
- Support of the reporting process
- Trading of all treasury products with banks and other financial counterparties
- Adminstration and settlement of intercompany loans and cash pools
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting
- Several years of hands-on treasury expertise, ideally in a similar environement (energy industry experience ideal, but not required)
- Curiosity and eagerness to partner with business stakeholders
- Great result orientations and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in German and English required, any other language a plus