We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Manager Commercial Analytics to join the Sales Strategy and Intelligence team in the Wholesale Hearing Instrument (WHS HI) function at Sonova. In this role, you will contribute to the successful execution of Commercial Excellence by providing our global and local business stakeholders with integrated commercial insights, enabling data-based actions and decision making. The goal of the team is to create 360-degree customer insights by fully leveraging our evolving system and data landscape.
- Lead analytics for WHS strategic initiative "Commercial Excellence" by creating integrated cross-functional insights (e.g., Sales, Marketing & Customer Support) in close collaboration with global & local business leaders, relevant functional analysts, data engineers and global CRM Business team
- Supervision of Senior Sales Analyst, leading the Sales Excellence Analytics by setting the KPI framework, developing dashboards and generating insights
- Act as global business owner for Salesforce's analytics tool - CRM Analytics, explore further opportunities and drive implementation where relevant (e.g., next best action)
- Develop standardized actionable insights in CRMA, drive adoption by conducting required trainings and communicate findings to business leaders
- Establish and monitor KPIs to assess the effectiveness of developments related to CRM
- Support customer targeting and monitoring of commercial campaigns, in collaboration with global Marketing stakeholders
- Build and nurture a platform where analytical skills, knowledge & best practice can be shared across the local group companies to improve reporting capability & efficiency
- Be an active member of the WHS HI Analytics Circle, aligning on the analytical priorities and analytical tools for use cases with other WHS HI analytics teams
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics and/or a related field of study
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in analytics in Sales and/or Finance functions with a minimum of 2 years of experience building and managing a high-performing analytics team
- Expertise in CRM Salesforce.com, especially in CRM analytics and data management; knowledge of other tools such as Power BI, Sales Analytics Cloud would be of advantage
- Fast in understanding complex issues with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to transition from detailed to high-level strategic analysis
- Proven ability to lead, influence and collaborate with team members and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Maintaining a healthy sense of humour and can-do attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- Independent and proactive work style with a high degree of personal responsibility and commitment
- Proficiency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles. Employment level 80-100%.
Marcel Huber, Manager Talent Acquisition, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01