IT Service Manager
Veröffentlicht:23 Januar 2023
Arbeitsort:Lohagstrasse 14, 4133 Pratteln, CH-BL
IT Service Manager
YOU ARE NOT JUST CONTRIBUTING TO BETTER RESULTS.
YOU'RE CONNECTING BUSINESSES ACROSS THE WORLD.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other, who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely Customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you'll become a Certified International Specialist.
For our DHL Express IT department in Pratteln we are looking for an
IT Service Manager, 100% (upon agreement)
- As part of the IT Infrastructure & Service Management team you provide ongoing support and deliver projects, for example Server Migrations, Operating System Deployment, WaaS and Digital Workspace Program
- Enforce processes in line with overall IT and Business strategy, guidelines and policies
- Hands-on management of technical support issues with European IT Management, Business Partners and central DHL IT Services Center
- Coordinate project work with central DHL IT Services Center and potential 3rd Party vendors
- Maintain a strong collaboration with European IT Management and Business Stakeholders
- Manage access rights of file shares as aligned with Business Stakeholders
- Conduct daily administration of IT Service Management deliverables
- Ensure regular and sustainable actions are put in place to meet Key Performance Indicators
- Produce documentation that can be easily referenced
- Track and manage software license usage and requirements
- Occasionally support major technical changes and go-lives outside of normal business hours
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent track record
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience within IT Infrastructure, Service Management or System Administration
- A strong technical background on (Azure) Active Directory, experience in Group Policy administration and Cloud Services
- Passion for new technologies
- Microsoft Certifications desired
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service and to get better each day
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English and German, French and Italian language skills would be an advantage
- A highly motivated and engaged IT team, which gives its best everyday
- A manager with an open and collegial management style who builds upon your strengths
- A work environment, where you can develop yourself and great performance is recognized
- People, who are enjoying their work and appreciating each other
Are you interested? Please apply online.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.