Business Process Manager
Veröffentlicht:29 September 2022
Business Process Manager
Join our Global Quality department within the Business Unit Energy in Winterthur and help us to take Business Processes to the next level. In this demanding role you will support the Management Team in the implementation of an integrated Business Process Management System. You will be the driving force in this project and have exposure to the top Management on a global level.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Designing and improving business processes
- Acting as advisor and recommending the strategic embedding of business processes
- Coordinating a team of Global Business Process Managers
- Executing projects related to Business Processes, collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Supporting the implementation of a Business Process Management System
- Actively supporting business investment decisions by providing relevant information
- Organizing workshops and providing training sessions on Business Processes
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Master's Degree in IT, Business Administration, Industrial Management or similar
- At least 5 years of experience as Business Process Manager, preferably in an international and technology driven working environment
- Experience in the implementation of a BPM System
- Ability to draw processes in industry standard language BPMN 2.0 and DMN 1.0
- Familiar with industry standards and good practice frameworks around business process modeling and management
- Strong knowledge of SAP, Power BI, Celonis, SharePoint
- Fluent in English, any other language of advantage
- Excellent communication, collaboration, partnering and facilitation skills
- Readiness to travel up to 25%
- The position offers scope for exercising individual initiative
- Development opportunities a truly international organization has to offer
- Attractive compensation; excellent social benefits
- An innovative, vibrant and agile culture
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Central workplace, only 5 minutes from Winterthur main station
Location: We are based in Winterthur. This is a great place with a high quality of life. In the historic old town you find many shops, cafés, bars and restaurants. Recreation areas can be reached in a short time from any point of the city.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work and we are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2022 in Switzerland. So come and join our story, starting today!