- Show all
- Employees (1)
for no money in the world I go back to this company
- fair wage
- the day-to-day business is somehow kept alive, but that's it then again
- the 'normal' employees are mostly ok
- very flexible when planning holidays/collecting overtime
- easily accessible by car or public transport
Within almost 1 year approx. 40% of the office employees have left (cheaply!). 2-year-old employees already belong to the 'long-serving' employees.
- GL is completely overwhelmed. That is why decisions are never made and when they are, they are always short-circuits.
- no trace of new products or t...more
Ratings without text
For this company, we have ratings without text. These ratings are not shown in the list but are considered for calculating the average rating.
Follow this company in order to be informed about new reviews and jobs.