- Show all
- Candidates (4)
- Employees (12)
- Poor communication in the company
- Poor managers
- Infrastructure is not top of the line
- The company is quite old-fashioned and not up to date
didn't think I'd see it in 2018, structure like the army.
- incompetent management personnel (sales manager)
- planning never worked, had to step in frequently and be flexible, no thanks nothing
- arrogant employees with higher positions at headquarters
-communication and harmony is probably not int...more
- socially incompetent leaders
- planning never works, free days you learn 2 days before
- communication in the company does not work
- Headquarters employees do not meet salespeople at eye level
- old-fashioned hierarchy with arrogant "YOU" culture
Branch Reinach AG
I've never seen such a bad employer. A lot is promised during the recruitment, unfortunately nothing is kept. Suddenly everything else is claimed. Tip: Get everything in writing. It does not deal with the employees. Line goes always earlier and is constantly in the smoke break. I am actively looking...more
Branch management has no structure, no social competence and no leadership competence. Very bad communication.
Employees They have to unpack a lot of goods. Minimum 2 deliveries per week. Not good infrastructure. Unorganized
-Too much product
- too few employees
-Poor management personnel
-Nette but unmotivated colleagues (through the leadership)
Absolutely not recommended
The management has no idea how to deal with employees. I'm not feeling well.
Very great family business! The work is very fun... good working hours...
Customers are valued. The family friendliness, the fresh and the price activities really shine!
The assortment could be more ordered, but this is totally eclipsed by the friendly, benevolent nature of the employees.