- Very good and rather friendly cohesion among colleagues
- The tasks are varied and you can do a lot of things
- My manager is very close to the team and encourages independent work.
- A very nice campus
- Some processes are not yet fully established
- In some areas the UPD can become even more digital
The UPD has become a very unattractive employer due to the independence and the strict implementation in a private company. Staff management is not timely. Motivation is not encouraged. Profit stands far above the employee.