Digital Project Manager
Publication date:16 Mai 2023
Place of work:Amlehnstrasse 22, 6010 Kriens
Digital Project Manager
Curaden AG, headquartered in Kriens near Lucerne, is an innovative family business and stands for an idea, for a system, for a philosophy in terms of comprehensive oral health. Better health for you - with this central promise, we develop, market and distribute products for dentistry and dental care worldwide under the brand CURAPROX. With this brand, we are now represented in over 90 countries on six continents.
In addition, we have been advising dental professionals in practices and laboratories with solutions for sixty years and offer all the necessary products for customer-oriented practice operations. Our goal is to create a win-win-win situation between patient-dentist-Curaden.
We always work with the intention of making lifelong healthy teeth possible for everyone.
For our team in Kriens, we are immediately or by arrangement looking for a
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration between the Digital Sales team and market stakeholders
- Manage Digital Projects and lead the team in delivering new digital initiatives on time and within budget
- Build productive working relationships and mutual understanding between the Digital Sales team and market stakeholders
- Advocate for digital solutions to both internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct research and analysis of the local market, identifying trends, opportunities, and challenges related to ecommerce and mobile app adoption
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies and plans, tailored to each local market, to successfully introduce and integrate ecommerce tools and mobile apps
- Provide training, support, and guidance to local market teams on the use of ecommerce tools and mobile apps, ensuring proper adoption and utilization of the tools
- Solicit and communicate market feedback on digital projects to inform the Digital Sales team's decision-making
- At least 3-5 years' experience in digital sales or marketing and/or a degree in business administration, marketing, marketing operations, etc.
- Experience in e-commerce and digital marketing techniques
- Experience in project management
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to build productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Knowledge of digital distribution channels such as online consumer shops, online professional shops, mobile apps, and/or marketplaces
- If you have a passion for driving digital sales growth and market penetration and want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity
- challenging, versatile and exciting tasks
- fast growing company
- familiar working atmosphere and a dynamic working environment
- various opportunities for further training and career development
- trust in the employees with the possibility to contribute oneself
- attractive employee conditions and offers
- Does this appeal to you? Then apply right now for this interesting position. We look forward to getting to know you!
- CURADEN AG | Human Resources | Amlehnstrasse 22 | 6010 Kriens
Phone: +41 41 319 45 38