Senior Human Resources Officer with French [M/F/X] | Career at Mantu
Who are we?Mantu is an independent international consulting player, founded in 2007. Bringing together expert and complementary brands, Mantu stands out for the breadth of its spectrum, responding to all business transformation challenges.
Its activities are divided into four practices:
Leadership & Advocacy, Technology, Digital Marketing & Experience, Total Talent Management.
A wide range of skills, all serving a single mission: connecting and powering companies with leading teams and technology to succeed faster and sustainably.
From its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, Mantu relies on a community of 11,500 talented people in more than 60 countries on 5 continents and has a turnover of 1billion euros.
The aim of the Human Resources Department is to ensure Mantu growth by giving to employees the right support and career development throughout their work experience. HR Governance offers mobility and training solution, manages payslips and administrative procedures, ensures compliance with legal and social HR regulations etc.
As a Senior HR Officer you will advise and provide HR support and following up HR politics, procedures, administrative and legal aspects etc.
- Be responsible for employee lifecycle on your scope
- Liaise with external providers for payroll & HR topics, if any
- Provide support in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Ensure compensation & benefits are in line with Company policies & with Government regulations
- Responsible for the on boarding & offboarding process of the employees
- Administer the internal communication on HR topics for this dedicated population
- Coordination & logistics of the trainings
- Contribute to the lean management and improvement of HR processes
- Contribute to HR group projects
- Address payroll-related queries
Ideal profile :
- You have a Master Degree with a major in HR or equivalence
- You have a previous experience in HR field of 3 years
- You are fluent in French and English, you are eager to work in an international team
- You are ready to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- You are curious and enthusiast and excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented; autonomy, adaptability and problem-solving skills
- Mastery of generative AI such ChatGPT is a plus for improve day-to-day productivity
"Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics."