96 Reach partners Jobs in Zürich
Operating at the intersection of toys, fashion, and technology, we at I’M A GIRLY empower Gen Z to shape our brand and co-design our products. As a premium brand in the toy industry, the team has committed itself to create top-quality toys that make children’s hearts beat a little faster. Our partners include over 140 retail and department stores across Europe, North America, and Asia. Based in the heart of Zurich, we foster an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture.
We are looking for a Operational Sales Manager (100%) to join our team in Zurich. As Operational & Sales Manager you will lead the onboarding process of new clients, ensuring a smooth process from client data entry to them receiving our products in their warehouse and operate at the intersection of Sales and Marketing.
Operational Sales Manager (100%)
- Taking over the onboarding lead after the Sales Team have won a new client and product data entry, price quotation, coordinating international FOB deliveries with production teams, organizing delivery and export relevant documents, invoicing etc.
- Introducing processes for operational transactions
- Creating competitor analysis as well as understanding our sales reports
- Acting as a substitute for the Production Manager
- Liaising with the Sales Team and the Production Manager to ensure optimal production volume and timing
- Negotiating budget and timescales with our production partners
- Ensuring that product safety regulations are met for all our markets and that our production is compliant with our retail partners’ requirements
- Determining quality control standards
- Coordinating our sales & marketing activities for the Chinese market together with our Operating and Marketing agency in accordance with the Marketing Team
- Build strong teamwork with colleagues across the business. Support each other, share best practice and both give and receive constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar position in consumer goods
- Excellent communication skills and can communicate effectively with colleagues and customers alike – both in written and verbal formats
- Project Management experience with problem solving mentality and analytical mindset
- Fluent in English and German, any additional language is a plus
- High level knowledge of Excel
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application including CV and cover letter at Click to send email. For more info, you can reach us at +41 (0)76 564 92 93.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!