243 offene Reach partners Jobs
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros.
Test Engineer - Payment Industry
The Test Engineer ensures the quality of new functionalities in applications, by executing exhaustive tests, following the defined test strategy for the project and by using state-of-the-art test tools. He/she will ensure the quality of existing functionalities by executing regression tests. He/she will report any difference on expected results to the development teams.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Read, analyze and review all the project documents
- Design and write test-scripts, based on received documents
- Execute the test-scripts
- Create and document the issues (defects)
- Undertake the close follow-up of the correction of the defects
- Closely collaborate with development (SCRUM) teams
- Support external customers/schemes during their acceptance test phases
- Be involved in maintenance phase for bugs discovered in production systems (reproduce, test corrections...)
- Support the implementation of test automation where possible
Skills we can't do without:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a similar education with focus on IT
- Several years' experience in testing and software development
- Ability to read and use development languages: SQL, JAVA, shell scripting, PL/SQL
- Know-how of "Cashless payment" methods is an advantage
- Good oral and written skills in German and English
- The relentless will to learn new things and continuously improve
- Agile mindset with strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
Worldline SIX Payment Services AG, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zürich. For any questions please contact Jutta Hoch-Weinert via phone +41 79 850 73 61.