Our client is looking for an organized, talented, and enthusiastic individual to join their team at a start-up biotech company based in Zug, for an immediate start. The working days are to be set up flexible with half-days being preferred. The number of days can be increased at a later stage if this is desired. This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals in a fast-growing, progressive, and innovative company. You will be part of a motivated group of people working together to bring innovative therapies to individuals with rare, neurodegenerative diseases. It is a great place for you to prepare for the next steps in your growing career.
Bright & Engergized Team Assistant (part-time 50-60%)
This is an involved role that requires interactions across all levels of the organization. The primary role of the Team Assistant is to help ensure that the business runs at its maximum efficiency while engaging with team members to help the development of the business. This role has the potential for advancement as the company expands and grows. As a successful applicant, you will be determined by a strong work ethic, and the drive and ambition to be an invaluable member of the business. You will report to the Head of Global Strategy & Operations and support a team of eight. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Your Personality, Educational Background & Skills
- Handling telephone calls, organizing international and domestic travel, arranging visa documentation, managing calendars, and ensuring that all appointments are scheduled per the priorities of the business.
- Setting up roadshows, workshops, seminars, and events, including the coordination of venues, transportation, accommodations, and entertainment, while doing what it takes to guarantee the smooth operation of client- and corporate-facing events.
- Assisting administration with key committee meetings, such as planning, preparing materials, forwarding meeting agendas, providing follow-up, collecting signatures, and filing minutes.
- Helping with general meeting arrangements, such as room bookings, set-ups, and lunches.
- Producing correspondence as required, including emails, reports, and presentations.
- Processing and submitting expenses and ensuring that the correct data are entered into the internal system before processing any invoices; investigating and resolving any discrepancies.
- Acting as the office’s general point of contact; maintaining strong and effective relationships with key internal and external senior stakeholders and third-party suppliers.
- Handling the set-up and archival of all contracts, and being generally responsible for the overall office environment.
We are looking for an open-minded, energetic team player with a confident and pleasant personality, who is willing to tackle challenges with enthusiasm. Being adaptable to competing demands, you exercise good judgment and maintain a realistic balance between multiple priorities. Apart from your excellent organizational skills, you take the initiative and meet deadlines. It is essential that you are accustomed to a fast-paced work environment where change is constant, employees are diverse, and priorities are frequently evolving. What else is required?
Why work here?
- Commercial diploma (KV) and a minimum of five years of administrative experience working in a dynamic office; experience in healthcare, a medical, or a biotech field preferred, but candidates from other backgrounds will also be considered.
- Fluent in oral and written English; German language skills must be at a B1/B2 level.
- Full proficiency in MS-Office-Suite and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Teams is a plus.
- Self-starter who possesses a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude, is able to perform well under pressure.
- Contributes to a collegiate approach to delivering high-quality administrative support.
- Relates well to people at all levels, and able to interact with external clients and internal staff with high levels of professionalism.
- Able to monitor own performance against deadlines and objectives; reliable and able to deliver on promises.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity in dealing with a wide range of individuals and cultural contexts, which will be crucial when interacting with colleagues from other countries.
Our client offers the opportunity to advance your career and to work within a dynamic and growing organization, dedicated to making a difference to patients with rare diseases. Our client believes that passion and a willingness to learn and work hard is the recipe for a successful career. If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and that you have the drive and ambition to excel, please send your application, including a cover letter, resume, references, and educational diploma to the attention of Ute Barnickel Ref. «Team-Assistant»
?Barnickel & Fellows | Hofackerstrasse 32 | CH-8032 Zürich | +41 44 269 50 25
BARNICKEL & FELLOWS
Frau Ute Barnickel