746 Analyst job offers
Writing the future. Together. Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.Leading banks and wealth managers in all major…
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
Derivative Partners, a company of Avaloq is providing information, tools, research and calculations for complex financial products. Our success lies in our experienced team of experts, efficient tool set, first class product knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the financial market.
- Building up knowledge in pricing and risk management of complex derivatives
- Pricing derivatives with proprietary calculation engine (Local Volatility, Stochastic Volatility)
- Quality assurance and challenge analytics of independent valuation services of derivatives and structured products
- Support and development of infrastructure for derived market data
- General support of and collaboration on Quant team projects
What you need
- Enrolled in or recently finished bachelor or master’s studies with focus on technical courses (Quantitative Finance / Financial Engineering, Mathematics / Physics)
- Distinct analytical skills and readiness of mind
- Intellectual curiosity and high self-motivation
- Know-how in derivatives pricing desired
- Programming skills desired (Python, C++, Matlab/R, SQL)
- Availability for at least 6 months, 12 months preferred
- Languages: English required, German is an advantage
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience in the financial industry
- Passion for structured products
- Fluency in German is a plus
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
Place of work
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Recruiter Name, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Manuela Fera