155 Community Development Specialist job offers
Head of Client Solutions Access Operations & Engagement
The newly created business unit "Client Solutions" of VP Bank combines the systematic access to private markets asset class with the dedicated offering of customized fund and structuring services. Our specialists always find the best tailor-made solution for our clients, either via direct deals, collective access to Private Equity / Real Estate / Private Debt Funds or the full range of ManCo / AIFM and Custodian services for private label fund clients.
We work together with a third-party network of excellent partners to provide our clients with the highest level of advice and convenience, as well as community and interesting content.
Client Solutions Access Partners is the dedicated department to systematically win new partners and represent our approach towards our targeted clients and prospects (e.g. Family Offices, Institutionals as well as other banks) and to maintain our new ecosystem partner network.
The team Client Solutions Access Operations & Engagement is responsible for defining and monitoring the systematic sales strategy and activities of Client Solutions Access Partners. They are also responsible for operating the whole sales infrastructure.
- Team leader of Client Solutions Access Operations & Engagement
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination & tracking of systematic, centralized sales campaigns in alignment with Client Solutions Access Partners, marketing & other relevant stakeholders
- Set-up and operation of Client Solutions CRM and other sales enablement solutions
- Training and enforcement of correct usage of tools
- Management of sales pipeline, forecasting, and creating performance reports (monthly, quarterly & yearly)
- Ensure accuracy of data, conduct primary and secondary data research, building up data analytics capabilities over time
- Creation & management of content (presentations, reports, white papers, proposals, etc.) to enhance visibility of Client Solutions
- Define and pursue our systematic sales strategy together with Client Solutions Partners and Client Solutions Senior Management to generate future business
- Strong analytic and entrepreneurial way of thinking
- University degree in Data / Statistics / Business
- Significant experience with a modern / enterprise sales approach
- Charismatic, confident team leader
- Min 5-10 years of experience with data gathering / analytics as well as building up and working with sales-tools
- Significant experience in international financial institutions is a plus
- Know-how in the private markets asset class and / or fund business is a plus
- Languages: English, German (additional languages would be a benefit)