592 Data analyst job offers
In this exciting role, you will leverage your Business Intelligence (BI) and Datawarehouse (DWH) knowledge to support business strategic initiatives and to drive performance across multiple departments. You will have the opportunity to support and improve the decision-making process in our Bank.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Ensure the availability, integrity and quality of the data and reporting for multiple departments
- Drive the BI and reporting component of Bank-wide business projects, managing timelines and dependencies
- Analyze business requirements, design and implement dashboards and reporting
- Support the business with ad-hoc data delivery and analysis
- Contribute actively in the definition of the Road map and future of BI & DWH in our Bank
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate data processes
- Contribute to the improvement of the data governance covering areas such as data management, data lifecycle, data security etc.
- Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders including the business, IT and offshore support teams
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in BI, Reporting and DWH
- Expertise designing and implementing reporting and BI self-service capabilities, knowledge of SAP Business Objects is an advantage
- Proficiency modelling data in DWH and Datamarts
- Strong background working with relational databases such as Oracle, advanced SQL knowledge
- Exposure of analytical/statistical programming languages such as R and SAS
- Analytical and solution oriented mindset, excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive personality to drive initiatives across the organization
- Outstanding communication skills. Fluency in English required, German is an advantage
Barbara Tobio Phillips
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Our product range includes consumer credit products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards, the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing, and deposits and savings products.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 39 different countries. We have our headquarters in Zurich and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches and our online distribution channels, as well as our credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. Cembra is rated A- by Standard & Poor's and is included in the SXI Switzerland Sustainability 25 Index and in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index.
We only consider direct applications for this vacancy.