Founded on 14th April 1900 in Paris, the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) is the world governing body for cycling. Its mission is to develop and supervise cycling in all its forms and for everybody, as a competitive sport, as a healthy recreational activity and as a means of transport and having fun. Additionally, the UCI promotes a number of its own events, including the UCI Road World Championships, an iconic annual event, and a wide range of other UCI World Championships and World Cups across the various disciplines. It is based in Aigle, Switzerland, at the UCI World Cycling Centre.
To strengthen the administrative team of the Senior Management and the Presidency during a maternity leave, the UCI is seeking an
Executive Assistant (100%)
In your capacity of Executive Assistant, you will report to the President and Director General's Office Manager.
You will be part of a small and dynamic team, and closely assist with your other colleagues the Director General and the President of the UCI to ensure that they have the necessary support in all their activities.
- Administrative follow-up of files and projects arising from the administration of the Senior Management and the Presidency
- Management of agendas
- Organisation of business trips for the Diector General and the President
- Proactive communication with the Senior Management to keep them informed about deadlines and ongoing files
- Administrative and logistical support for the organisation of the UCI Management Committee and the Executive Board’s meetings that may take place abroad
- Close collaboration with the UCI departments and the various stakeholders in the files management, the organisation of various meetings and the maintenance of strong relationships
- Taking minutes during executive sessions when required.
- Commercial apprenticeship (CFC) completed by an executive assistant training, a university degree or a diploma deemed equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar position
- Confirmed experience of at least 2 years as assistant secretary in a law firm
- Perfect command of spoken and written English and French
- Excellent written skills in both languages, more specifically in English
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Proactivity and ability to manage priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Discreet with a strong sense of confidentiality
- Meticulous, motivated and reliable
- Capable of working independently
- Interest in sport, cycling a plus.
Start date : November 2023 or to be agreed
Join us and you will have every opportunity to use your skills, to be involved in current sporting activities and to contribute to the success of a modern and dynamic organisation. If you are interested in this position and you meet the criteria outlined in the profile, please e-mail your application and supporting documents (covering letter, CV, employment references and qualifications) to the following address: Write an email.
Allée Ferdi Kübler 12 1860 Aigle