78 Qualitätsmanagement Jobs in Basel
Process Manager/Senior Expert(80-100%*)
Back to Previous Page
Job ID 325986BR Position Title Process Manager/Senior Expert(80-100%*) Apply to Job
31! Million Tablets and Capsules every year to drive technical development of innovative oral products and supply clinical studies to make the difference in our patients live. Join our curious team, to achieve together operational excellence.
As a Process Manager / Senior Expert at the Pilot Plant Solids in Technical Research & Development, you will be responsible for on-site, technical and clinical manufacturing projects within a GMP environment. You are a member of the Project Support Team, and providing scientific expertise to address development questions. In our team, you will have the opportunity to develop in person and professionally.
• Contributes as unit representative on project teams
• Proven record in deviation and CAPA management and strong focus on continuous improvement
• Mentor team members and functional leadership of shopfloor associates
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Take ownership for assigned projects and coordinate all relevant stakeholders
• Lead and manage project/local network activities and participate in sub-teams
• Proven record of deviation, CAPA and change control management for process/project related topics
• Collaborate in a blue culture and empower team members for continuous improvement, acting as an indirect leader of shopfloor associates to achieve operational excellence
• Provide scientific and technical guidance; actively develop knowledge exchange. Develop, mentor and coach associates
• Meet customer needs; work according to appropriate standards for quality, ethics, health, safety, environment
• Ensure self-reliant, accurate, compliance and timely execution of tasks
*Some restrictions on flexible working options may apply and will be discussed during interview if applicable
What you'll bring to the role:
• Master’s degree or equivalent in science with focus on pharmaceutical technology (e.g. Pharmaceutics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
• 3-5 years of proven experience in development and/or manufacturing of solid dosage forms
• Experience with SAP and MES is desirable
• Good knowledge of both, German and English (oral and written) is required
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis! Division Global Drug Development Business Unit TECHNICAL R & D GDD Location Switzerland Site Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Research & Development Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Shift Work No
Apply to Job
Access Job Account
- Jump to Comments