Service Management - Incident Manager
Date de publication :29 Mai 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :PO Box 765, 1215 Geneva 15
Service Management - Incident Manager
Sonar’s industry-leading solution enables developers and development teams to write clean code and remediate existing code organically, so they can focus on the work they love and maximize the value they generate for businesses. Its open source and commercial solutions – SonarLint, SonarCloud, and SonarQube – support 30 programming languages. Trusted by more than 400,000 organizations globally, Sonar is considered integral to delivering better software.
The Impact You Can Have
SonarSource provides the software development community with a set of tools and services to help eliminate bugs and vulnerabilities, and champion quality code in the software development process. It is already the standard product that extends Github, Bitbucket and Azure Devops. Our goal is to make it the ultimate online automatic code analysis solution and get it adopted by millions of users for millions of projects and billions of lines of code. As this service is growing in popularity we are expanding our Service Management function to add new ownership around Incident, Event, Problem and Knowledge Management. Your role will be to operate the function of Incident and Problem Management across SonarSource as well help shape and build out Service Management capability across the organization.
On a daily basis, you will
- Be the incident manager for incidents that may occur across SonarSource
- Develop a suitable set of incident and problem management processes
- Work across product and engineering teams to help develop a robust set of automated alerting capabilities to match to relevant severity levels
- Work with SRE teams to analyse observability needs based on problem management outcomes
- Work with the security team to analyse any sensitive data incidents for follow-up actions
- Manage incident communications to internal and external users
The skills you will demonstrate
- Strong Service Management experience and ITIL certified.
- Solid track record of roles in transformation and service management with a focus on leadership and delivery.
- Experience in crisis management and with a proven track record of influencing and collaborating with colleagues across teams.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps domains such as, but not limited to; CI/CD pipeline automation, monitoring and alerting, secure software development practices and controls.
- Experience with needs of operating a 24/7 platform
- Specific experience on implementing and continuously improving Incident, Problem, Event and Knowledge Management processes.
- Highly autonomous and pragmatic
- An open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable in dealing with change and complexity
- Self-confident enough to challenge the status quo as well as to receive feedback
- Leadership: you take initiative and demonstrate your ability to lead a subject from beginning to end
- Working experience with tools such as ServiceNow, Pagerduty, Datadog, GitHub or other similar tools
- Working experience with Atlassian tools such as: Statuspage, Jira and Confluence
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture - we value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Great people - we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains. Our 300+ SonarSourcers from 33 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance - keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. This is why we have a hybrid work policy and some people prefer working some days from home.
- Always keep learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
What we do
Sonar was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 350,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who we are
At Sonar we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
PO Box 765 1215 Geneva 15