Senior GFO Marketing Manager
Johnson & Johnson
Veröffentlicht:04 Oktober 2022
Arbeitsort:Gewerbestrasse 16, 4123 Allschwil
Senior GFO Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager, Global Cough and Cold
About Consumer Health:
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world's fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivaled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson's®, Neutrogena®, Nicorette®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
The purpose of the role:
The Senior Marketing Manager Global Self Care Franchise Cough and Cold forms part of the Self Care Global Franchise Organization. This role supports deployment of the Global Cough and Cold strategy through the creation of innovative and exciting projects which improve the health and lives of our consumers. This position reports into the Marketing Director, Cough & Cold and will be based in Zug, Switzerland or High Wycombe, UK
As the Global Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Bring to life our Cough and Cold Global strategy through the creation of projects across the C&C portfolio of brands
- Lead projects to ensure delivery in line with our 3 year operating plan
- Lead cross functional teams and collaborate with regional partners and local brand teams to deliver excellent in-market execution and winning marketing plans
- Create and implement best in class comms and marketing plans
- Deliver product launches that meet internal metrics and the needs of local consumers.
- Develop and deploy market roll-out strategies for markets
- Present key project milestones to global, regional & local stakeholders
Specifically, you want:
Lead key projects that build towards delivery of the Global Cough and Cold CARE strategy
- Prioritize and deliver innovation projects on priority C&C initiatives (Prevention, First Signs & Decon treatment) in high growth markets and regions
- Lead Business Development initiative to enter Prevention and First Signs space via acquisition
- Develop insightful, digital-first IMC communications for the HEAD portfolio in partnership with lead market. Establish clear guidelines for execution, measurement and optimization of assets.
- Create consumer-centric, market-led innovations in core categories that will delight the consumer. Explore and recommend opportunities beyond our current core categories for possible future growth.
- Drive a scientifically robust and compelling commercial innovation and claims pipeline
- Facilitate geographic expansion of our topical HEAD business into new geographies, particularly US
- Design consumer studies in partnership with Consumer Science, Insights (CBI) & Analytics to illuminate and inspire new ways to serve the consumer
- Act as a connector between regions to maximize value and build synergies and deploy and promote excellence across the globe
- Build an environment of digital-first and agile thinking, encourage upskilling and learning to build digital capabilities within the team
- A BA/BSC degree or a master's in business or marketing specialization
- A minimum of 8+ years' experience in performing in a similar brand leadership role within a best-in-class multi-national organization
Experience and Skills:
- Global marketing experience and experience in over-the-counter drugs due to high level of regulatory complexity
- Strong digital credentials and digital curiosity to continuously learn and grow. Experience in key digital capabilities (social media, e-commerce, online advertising, website development + analytics)
- Ability to deliver exceptional results while working remotely/virtually in different time zone and/or markets
- Leading in a matrix organization and cross-functional teams
- Successful partnership with R&D and/or IT organizations to develop innovative products supported by specific and relevant brand messaging
- Provide marketing thought-leadership - taking consumer insight and using it to drive thinking and good decisions
- Demonstrate financial acuity in making effective business decisions
- Proven skill in implementing and delivering brand leadership in a similar integrated brand leadership role
- Experience in developing regional and/or global strategies and motivating diverse teams to activate these
- An entrepreneurial spirit: A real passion for new ways of doing things, challenging convention and leaning into agile ways of working. Resilient to challenge, experimental.
- Visionary: The ability to see the potential in abstract or complex ideas and create clear ways forward in the pursuance of that vision. The ability to take an abstract vision and create a commercially driven and consumer-based strategy that can be used to build tangible plans, objectives and goals, plus the skills to energize and motivate a team to pursue and achieve these.
- Thrives in uncertainty: A willingness to change and ambiguity and use it to cultivate creativity and new opportunities
- Collaboration: The ability to influence, motivate and lead cross functional teams especially in times of challenge or complexity. A willingness to step in and lead teams whenever needed, even if not in an area of ??expertise. Building a cultivating relationships both in-person and remotely
- Consumer-centric: A positive and tenacious champion of the consumer– using this as a key lens to create clarity and recommendations in complex situations. Skilled at influencing to ensure the voice of the consumer is always at the forefront and decision point of the discussion
- Passion for learning and intellectual curiosity. A love of learning and drive to improve the lives of the consumers we serve, every day
Ability to travel up to 30% internationally
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values ??and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson
Frau Zahra Bux
Talent Acquisition Partner
- Zahra Bux
Johnson & Johnson