RFP Coordinator - Asset Management
RFP Coordinator - Asset Management vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Assisting the coordination and completion of Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) for clients and prospects
- Being responsible for the production of RFP/DDQ documents for CSAM's investment strategies
- Cooperating with internal business partners, like Portfolio Management, Sales, Legal & Compliance, Operations / Finance, Corporate Communication and Risk Management
- Providing an active coverage of external and outsourcing partners such as investment platforms and databases
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory/legal requirements and approved internal processes
- 3+ years of RFP experience or similar practical experience, ideally in the financial industry
- Expertise in Asset Management preferably as Client Portfolio Manager, Investment Specialist, Risk manager, compliance officer or analyst
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office tools like Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Academic degree or equivalent work experience would be an advantage
- Language skills: English - fluent in written and spoken, German is beneficial
Your soft skills:
- Team player with excellent communication and proofreading abilities
- Strong organizational skills along with an accurate and detail-oriented way of working
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref .Nr.: BH21050
Take the next step and send us your resume along with a daytime phone number where we can reach you.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are warmly welcomed, we will support you all the way.
We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, age groups, sexual orientations, personal expressions, ethnic backgrounds, and religious beliefs. Therefore, there is no requirement to provide gender information or a photo in your application.
As per client requirements, we need information about your marital status, nationality, date of birth, and a valid Swiss work permit. For applicants with disabilities, we are happy to explore potential solutions with our end client.
RM Group AG
Veronica De Araoz
+41 58 356 06 06