Kellerhals Carrard was formed in 2015 out of the Merger between Kellerhals Attorneys at Law and Carrard & Associés.
With more than 120 professionals (comprised of partners, salaried lawyers, legal experts, tax advisers and notaries) and a total of more than 200 staff, the law firm, which dates back to 1885 and has offices in Basel, Bern, Lausanne/Sion and Zurich and representation offices in Binningen and Shanghai, is one of the largest in Switzerland and boasts a rich tradition.
Kellerhals Carrard operates throughout Switzerland, whilst maintaining very strong local roots, advising clients nationally and abroad.
We advise and represent companies and entrepreneurs from all industries and economic sectors, public authorities, national and international organisations and private individuals before all judicial and administrative bodies nationally and abroad in practically all areas of the law. Our activities are focused on:
- company and corporate law, external legal department
- litigation, arbitration and insolvency law
- M&A and capital markets law
- regulatory financial markets law, financial services, collective investments, leasing, insurance
- IT/IP, distribution, competition and anti-trust law
- international sports law
- public law
- employment and social insurance law
- commercial criminal law and international mutual assistance / compliance
- family and inheritance law for private customers
- Notarial office
We focus in particular on the areas of financial services, life sciences, IMT (Information, Technology and Media), sport and entertainment, energy and real estate/construction and retail.
Keep an eye on this company by adding it to your watchlist.