3 App designer job offers
SpotMe is the worldwide leader of enterprise engagement platforms with a focus on live events, virtual and hybrid meetings, as well as long-term engagement. The Covid19 crisis has created a big shift in the way people work, meet, and interact with one another. As a result, we’re seeing a total reset of the industry, and while this is a big change, it is also a fantastic opportunity to transform the way people engage in meetings and events. In the past months, we have fully embraced this opportunity, and have evolved our platform and apps to match these new needs. Our agility has allowed us to adapt with the fastest possible pace, by continually delivering and deploying new features and innovations. In parallel, we have also had to adapt the way we work, with a focus on flexibility. Our employees are now free to decide when they want to work from home, and when they come into our offices. In fact, they can work from anywhere they want in Europe or the US. Do you want to join us in this exciting adventure? Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
What you will do: SpotMe is at a critical moment in its history. This role is an essential part of launching the marketing function and our strategic efforts to reposition the company and tell our story to the world.
Your role will be to help us tell the SpotMe story across all touchpoints with prospects and customers. Design is at the heart of everything we do, and you will ensure a consistent visual presence, by working across many tactical elements, including web, paid ads, newsletters, events, email, and video.
Who you are:
- You know that visuals are the key to communicating to an audience and are an expert at telling stories this way
- Creativity and design are your passion, and you are constantly trying to find new ways to reach people
- The intersection between design and technology is really inspiring to you
- Everything you do is grounded in purpose and with a clear line of sight to move the business forward
- Lead and execute SpotMe’s creative direction, style, and tone of communication on marketing projects across the web, video, social media, email, events, and paid ads
- Create and manage original, persuasive and conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content, and experiences
- Provide visual QA feedback to all marketing creations, and liaise with Product Marketing, Project Management, and Sales teams to ensure alignment with company goals
- Oversee the development of brand standards, manuals, and templates that will help scale our marketing efforts and assure best-in-class brand execution
- 3+ years as a creative expert, managing the visual brand across digital, print and experiential
- Web design skill set specializing in CRO/UX
- Experience in a fast-paced creative environment
- A skilled storyteller and "conceptor", with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- Possess not just exceptional creative direction skills, but also the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking
- A compelling work portfolio that demonstrates high-quality creative direction and design within a variety of campaigns and projects
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- A breadth of cultural reference points
- Experience executing paid ads/PPC
- If you can show how your design enabled business results