Lab Equipment Consultant
Pratteln, SwitzerlandConsulting Validation & Compliance
Agidens is on the lookout for new talent! For our validation and compliance team, we are currently looking for a motivated Lab Equipment Consultant.
As a Lab Equipment Consultant within the Life Sciences team, you will validate lab equipment and/or software applications, you will simply put check that everything works as it should. You will use certain guidelines and procedures to do this. It’s definitely not just documentation, performing tests is also part of it. Variation guaranteed!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Your main task as a qualification engineer is the qualification (DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ) and requalification of laboratory devices and computerised laboratory equipment in the pharmaceutical environment.
- Independent coordination and execution of projects
- Development of qualification plans
- Review of function-related FMEAs and risk analyses
- You create SOPs and procedural instructions to ensure compliance
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a basic technical or scientific education and experience in the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology or medical technology.
- You have at least a Master’s degree in a technical area.
- Terms like GMP or GLP and analytical lab techniques like HPLC, GC, NMRI,... are no secret to you.
- You are communicative and can adapt to different social situations.
- You have good communication skills (both oral and written) in German and English.
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in the qualification of laboratory equipment in a GMP environment
READY TO APPLY?
Completely convinced after reading this job posting? Let’s get together! Start your application here or get in touch with our recruiter. We would love to schedule a first meeting with you!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU APPLY?
Your journey begins with your application, which we’ll attentively review and respond to with valuable feedback.
Once you meet the position’s basic qualifications, our recruiter will connect with you to schedule a video call.
Delve deeper into the role and responsibilities during a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, who will share insights into your prospective position.
Engage with potential team members, showcasing your skills and assessing if the role is the ideal match for you.
Congratulations, we believe you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Signed & sealed! We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard our team.
Where we are
Baarbeek 12070 ZwijndrechtBelgium+32 3 641 17 70Show VAT information
- Agidens International NVBE0468070629
- Agidens Life Sciences NVBE0411592279
- Agidens Process Automation NVBE0465624744
Stephensonweg 64207 HB GorinchemNetherlands+31 183 64 33 44Show VAT information
- Agidens Process Automation BVNL005469272B01
- Agidens Life Sciences BVNL850983411B01
Hohenrainstrasse 104133 PrattelnSwitzerland+41 61 713 00 80Show VAT information
Ruiterijschool 12930 BrasschaatBelgium+32 3 641 17 70
Suikersilo-West 301165 MP HalfwegNetherlands+31 183 64 33 44