Robert Walters Zürich is growing!
We are currently looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our Zürich office.
As a specialised and international Recruitment agency, Robert Walters can offer you an exhilarating career path with a lot of successes and growth.
Junior Recruitment Consultant
If you are a (Swiss) German native speaker with a good level of English and you are looking to work at an international recruitment consultancy firm, then don't hesitate to apply!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll join a specialised team. You will handle the recruitment process from beginning to end, being an adviser for both clients and candidates.
* Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates
* Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles
* Build strong relationships and develop a good understanding of each client
* Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads
* Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and provide regular communications and feedback
* Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
* Approach proactively new clients to unlock businesses
To join us as a Junior Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
* A Bachelor or a Master's degree is a must
* A first relevant working experience is a plus, but not a must
* You are fluent in Swiss-German with excellent knowledge of English
* You are committed to exceed client expectations, to attract top talent and to achieve targets
* You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and excellent communication skills
* You show strong team spirit
Why work for Robert Walters Zurich?
- Robert Walters has offices in 31 countries and is recognized as a global leader in professional recruitment.
- The Robert Walters offices around the globe have won awards including Excellence in Wellbeing and being listed as a Great Place to Work.
- We have a positive work culture where teamwork and collaboration is very important to us.
- We have international opportunities for employee's interested in relocating to another one of our offices around the globe.
- We offer Best in class training & development programs and a clear progression plan.
To find out more about the Junior Recruitment Consultant role in our Zürich office, please apply today or send your CV to Write an email
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams, then have a look at our Instagram or video.
Robert Walters Belgium
+32 2 511 66 88